For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018, the data controller is Eckoh UK Limited, Telford House, Corner Hall, Hemel Hempsted, Hertfordshire, HP3 9HN. In the USA, the data controller is Eckoh Inc, 9900 Nicholas Street, Omaha, NE 68114
Eckoh has appointed Steven Butler as its Data Protection Officer. All correspondence regarding Eckoh’s processing you’re your personal data should be directed to the above address or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we collect?
Eckoh collects various types of information from users of its site, including information provided by you, and information gathered by automatic means. By providing information to Eckoh using this site, you agree that Eckoh has a legitimate interest in using such information in making the website available for your use. Eckoh may use information collected, alongside information of other users, in order to make improvements to our website. Contact details provided by you will be used for the purposes of providing you with updates to our services. Should you no longer wish to receive such updates, you can unsubscribe using the link within the email.
Any information you provide to Eckoh relating to an opportunity to join our team, will be used for the purposes of assessing your application
We use tools to automatically collect information about your visit to our site using cookies and other tools. This information is collected to enable us to improve the functionality of our website. For more information, please see the section on ‘Cookies’, below.
Eckoh does not carry out any automated decision making on its website.
Your rights over your personal data
As the subject of personal data processed by Eckoh, you have various rights that you may exercise at your option. Please contact email@example.com for more information or to:
- receive a copy of information we hold about you (subject access request);
- ask us to update incorrect data we hold;
- request us to cease our processing of your personal data;
- request for us to delete your personal data;
- make a complaint with regards to our processing of our personal data; or
- ask us anything else with regards to your personal data.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We aim to respond to all queries within a reasonable time.
Eckoh has in place security controls to ensure protection for the personal data we process. This includes, but is not limited to, access controls, firewalls, and encryption. Where any data is processed manually, this is undertaken within a secure environment.
EU - U.S. Privacy Shield
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Eckoh commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eckoh has further committed to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints, including those concerning human resources data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact the EU DPAs for more information or to file a complaint. The services of EU DPAs are provided at no cost to you.
Eckoh is further subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission. An alternative means of dispute resolution for you in circumstances where you feel the Privacy Shield has not been abided by or your personal data has not been protected adequately by Eckoh you may have recourse to Arbitration to invoke a binding decision, further details can be obtained on the Privacy Shield Website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/article?id=How-to-Su....
We use the following types of cookies:
Eckoh is subject to the supervision of the Information Commissioners Office in the UK (http://www.ico.gov.uk/)
Where we collect or process your personal data, Eckoh agrees to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018.
Eckoh does not knowingly collect of process information relating to children (under 13) and this site is not intended for use by children. Any personal data of children that is collected through this site is accidental and unintentional and you confirm this is given with the consent of the child’s parents or legal guardians.
This website is © Copyright Eckoh 2018. All Rights Reserved.
Eckoh, Veritape Manager, Veritape Client, Veritape Call Tagging, Veritape Call Control, Veritape Call Scoring, Veritape DataShield, CallGuard, “A revolutionary approach to call recording”, “Record your calls to hard disk”, “call recording made simple”, “listening made simple”, the Veritape ‘vvv’ device, the Eckoh Logo and the CallGuard Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Eckoh Ltd.
Calls to Eckoh may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.