Cookies and Legal Information
This policy outlines the types of personal information Eckoh receives and collects when you use Eckoh’s website. It also details some of the steps we take to safeguard information.
- Eckoh collects personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us via an information request, or ask us to contact you regarding Eckoh’s products and services. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Eckoh products or services or third parties to provide a better online experience, including customizing online content for you.
- Eckoh’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to tailor your online experience, including the display of customised content and advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Eckoh’s products, services and website.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Eckoh.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with duly-authorised legal requests, and in ensuring the security of our products, services and website.
- Eckoh processes personal information on our servers in the United Kingdom and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
Storage and processing of your personal data
Eckoh is registered on the UK Data Protection Act Register, which you can search at http://www.ico.gov.uk/.
Where we collect or process your personal data, Eckoh agrees to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and observe the Data Protection Principles, to process your data on your behalf, including any Sensitive Data, and to maintain all necessary technical, organisational and security measures to allow the personal data to be lawfully processed.
Our trademark statement
This website is © Copyright Eckoh. All Rights Reserved.
Eckoh, Veritape Manager, Veritape Client, Veritape Call Tagging, Veritape Call Control, Veritape Call Scoring, Veritape DataShield, CallGuard, “A revolutionary approach to call recording”, “Record your calls to hard disk”, “call recording made simple”, “listening made simple”, the Veritape ‘vvv’ device, the Eckoh Logo and the CallGuard Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Eckoh Ltd.
Calls with Eckoh may be recorded, using Eckoh products.