Take Your Entire Contact Centre out of Scope for PCI DSS
CallGuard’s hosted service provides complete security for your contact centre telephone transactions. It's ideal for organisations that want to remove all card data from every area of their contact centre. CallGuard takes your whole call centre out of PCI DSS scope, including:
- Call Recording
- Screen Recording
- Agents (including work-from-home agents)
- IT/CRM Systems
- Data LAN
- Physical Environment
- Locked Internet Access
- Building (CCTV...)
- Telephony Network (Digital or VoiceLAN)
How CallGuard Hosted works:
Why Choose CallGuard Hosted?
If you want to remove all card data from your contact centre, then CallGuard hosted is the solution for your organisation. And here's why...
- Complete de-scoping from PCI DSS: No intensive resources are needed for audit, so compliance costs drop dramatically
- No reputational risk from agent fraud
- Improved customer experience as there is no break in agent interaction
- Card number cannot be overheard by people close to the caller
- Protection from identity theft and card data theft
- The agent stays on the call throughout the payment process
- Any contact centre agent can take payments - even those working from home
- No department restructuring is needed, as CallGuard is applied to all agents
- Automation of phone-based tasks can be used to offset costs
- No impact on average handling time
Training requirements for CallGuard are minimal. There is one simple change to an agent’s script: the Agent asks the customer to type in the card details using their telephone keypad. There is no typing by the Agent.
Click here to see CallGuard in action, from both the agent’s and the customer’s perspectives. CallGuard is a robust and proven solution that delivers PCI DSS compliance to any organisation that takes payments over the phone and records their calls. One which will let contact centre managers, finance directors and the compliance team sleep easy.
To discuss your requirements, call 08000 630 730 or contact us.